We are looking for passionate people in marketing, sales, data science, backend, frontend and mobile who can aid in solving problems that result from a linear waste-full world. If you think the future is waste-free and circular as we do, reach out to us.
Head of Marketing
Zabble is looking for a fully remote experienced marketing leader to drive marketing strategy and execution for our seed-stage zero-waste SaaS company. The Head of Marketing will work closely with Zabble’s CEO & Founder, to develop and execute on a growth plan that targets customers in the commercial buildings, hospitals, and universities spaces and creates measurable leads and pipeline for sales.
THE RIGHT MARKETING LEADER WILL HAVE:
- Experience designing successful go-to-market plans,
- The skills to execute a portion of the strategy (i.e. content, messaging and positioning), and
- The network and resources to outsource and manage the execution of “the rest” (i.e. email, social, influencer/public relations, events, channel/co-marketing). We’re looking for that unique combination of “thinker” and “doer”, so if you like to create the strategy and drive it’s successful execution, we should talk.The ideal candidate is metrics oriented, fails-fast, and loves a good A/B test.
Real-world experience working in SaaS B2B is mission-critical, as well as a proven track record of delivering leads and opportunities to a growing sales organization.
WHAT THE ROLE NEEDS:
- Self-starter with experience quickly finding product-market fit in new markets
- Growth mindset with flexibility to experiment with new channels/approaches
- Metrics-driven leader, not afraid of a growing lead/opp target
- Ability to develop GTM strategy, target personas and customer profiles, positioning messaging, product marketing messaging and collateral, sales and customer-facing enablement material
- Sales-minded marketing leader and partner. Our #1 goal is acquiring new customers (and helping them reach their Zero Waste Goals faster!)
Leadership experience in or reporting to C-level, VP or Head of Marketing roles.
- Experience building, delivering and measuring successful campaigns ‘from the ground up’
- Ability to outsource (extended team or vendors) and scale multi-channel campaigns outside of your unique super-powers
- Leadership experience in or reporting to C-level, VP or Head of Marketing roles.
- Define overall GTM strategy and execute against it with a team of internal and external marketing resources.
- Deliver growing lead flow to sales to surpass marketing goals and contribute to revenue growth and customer list.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)Test and refine marketing messaging and personas for key industry verticals.
- Determine the appropriate mix of channels by industry and execute against your marketing strategy. Conduct customer interviews to produce content and collateral. Provide customer insights back to product, sales to contribute to product roadmap. Maintain marketing budget and campaign calendar.
- Conduct customer interviews to produce content and collateral. Provide customer insights back to product, sales to contribute to product roadmap.
- Maintain marketing budget and campaign calendar. Report marketing performance to Executive Team (and Investors) on monthly and quarterly cadence.
- Collaborate with extended team, agencies and other vendor partners.
- Experience working with CRMs like Zoho and marketing automation platforms like Hubspot and Active Campaign is a plus.
Contract to hire with competitive hourly rate to transition to salary, stock options, flex vacation and sick days and 100% health insurance coverage.
Fully Remote, preferably available during PT.
Waste is a sign of inefficiency. According to McKinsey, $2.6T worth of materials are generated every year only to be disposed of with very little or no use. Today commercial buildings like Corporations, Hospitals and Universities are responsible for 40% of all waste going to landfills, but have no way to track, manage and measure waste stream contamination, hauling bills and invoices, or how they are doing against their Zero Waste Goals. This industry is ripe for disruption. Zabble Zero is the world’s only end-to-end solution for waste analytics, monitoring and reduction. Leading institutions like UCSF use Zabble to achieve their sustainability goals and reduce waste, save money and protect the environment. Join the Zabble team and help us achieve a Zero Waste World together.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org